My favorite of these recently acquired knapped stone pendants. I love this eagle shape! I found these locally and they are hand-knapped by a stone artist in Pacific, MO.
This one has bands of translucent gold/brown colors. I added some tiny turquoise magnesite beads as I wire wrapped it. The wire is Vintaj brand coated copper and it has a protective nylon coating. The wire color is brown, sort of like a cross between antique copper and dark bronze.
The chain is lead and nickel safe antique brass, to which I added a 2 inch extender and a tiny turquoise bead. This is a hand-chosen, high quality knapped stone that I am very proud to offer in my shop. It is one of a kind.
- 1 7/8" long x 1 3/8" wide jasper arrowhead
- Hand wrapped with coated copper
- Lead and Nickel safe chain closes with a lobster clasp and adjusts from 24 to 26 inches
- Great style for guys or gals!
- Comes in a voile bag ready for gifting
- Each necklace is one of a kind, you will get the one pictured.
Be sure to check out the rest of my shop, and thanks for looking!
All of my items are handmade here in the central USA by me.
Deluxe Knapped Eagle Wire Wrapped Stone Necklace with Turquoise Accents listed in:
Necklaces and Sets